Here at Brown’s Shoe Fit Co., we believe in fitting people properly; starting with the right size and then the right shoe for the activity it’s being used for. Here are some tips that we use/ believe in to help you find the perfect shoe:
- Get your foot measured every year; your feet change as you age especially if you work in an environment where you stand/walk a lot.
- Always fit your larger foot.
- Get the right shoe for the right activity.
- Make sure the shoe fit’s comfortable-look for shoes that matches the shape of your foot.
- Always fit the widest part of your foot, the ball of the foot–this is why we fit the arch length.
- When you stand in your shoes you want 3/8”-1/2” of space at the end of your longest toe.
With properly fitting shoes you will decrease your chances of getting bunions, corns, calluses, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, and more. Stop in and we would love to fit you for whatever activity.